Thursday, June 25, 2009

Laura's Update


This summer the kids and I are spending lots of time outdoors at the parks and pool. We're getting our craftiness on by scheduling a once-a-week craft project (not one of my strong areas). It's been fun.

Laura - My time is spent entertaining my little ones, who are currently home all day with me.
Ryan - My husband Ryan works as a programmer analyst at Sutter Health (a medical company).
Jadon is 4-1/2 and will be starting kindergarten mid August. We're both really excited about that :)
Sarina is 2-1/2, loves to sing, is deathly afraid of potty training, and is looking forward to starting a co-op preschool I'll be doing with her in the fall.
Baby Boy - We're expecting another little boy to join our family in September. We're all excited for him to show up!

Anyone interested in regular updates of my family on my personal blog can email me at lconid@gmail.com for an invite.

0 comments: