Monday, June 22, 2009

Introducing Mia

Hi everyone! I am excited to have a Bird Blog and to be able to keep in touch better with all of you! Here's what's been going on with my little family. We were so happy for Mia to join our family in March. I can't believe she is already three months old. She is such a doll and is always smiling. Here she is in Granny's blessing dress. She is such a good baby, and will hang out anywhere happily. She loves her pacifier, and it helps her fall asleep almost anywhere too. She's even sleeping pretty well for me in the night. These are not things I experienced with Diego, so it's nice. Diego loves his new little sister. He loves finding her in the morning when she wakes up, and he is always kissing her on her forehead.

Diego is turning three years old this week! He is so fun to talk to these days, and comes up with the funniest things. He loves Star Wars and going to Disneyland, and playing at the park with his friends, and of course hanging out with his daddy.

Leo and I are doing great. He works for the city, and I substitute teach part time, and teach adult ESL classes on Saturdays. I'm excited to have my summer off! Leo is excited to have a new assignment at his job helping people enroll in ESL courses and case managing them through a job training program. We love our house we bought last year, and we always enjoy the weather here in southern California. Feel free to come visit!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well he has left my house over a year ago
later
cortney